Ruth did a wonderful job helping me build a great trip. I was very happy. My only regret is not staying two more night to enjoy the sand bank and Shell Island more. I recommend this company totally. I can’t remember the man’s name who met me at the airport but he was very nice and I appreciated his help.
Self Guided - Yours to Explore
Experience Island Life
The Ultimate Beach & Island Break on Dhiffushi
Relax in paradise as you make the most of idyllic beaches, tranquil island life, excellent snorkeling opportunities, and sample local delicacies. Whether you want to splash around in the beautiful waters or read a book under the shade of a palm tree, our 3-night Maldives Beach Break tour is a great way to start or end a trip to the Maldives.
- From USD 699 per person
- Child (2 -11 years): USD 525
- Available all year round
- Arrival on day 1 by midday
- Velana International Airport (MLE)
- 4 days & 3 nights
- Minimum 1 person per booking
- Maximum 8 people booking
WHAT ARE THE MALDIVES ENTRY REQUIREMENTS?
- Travelers must have a confirmed accommodation/tour booking.
- Travelers must have a passport or travel document valid for a minimum 30 days from date of entry to the Maldives.
- Travelers must have a return flight ticket.
- The online traveler declaration form IMUGA must be completed within the 96 hour period prior to arrival in country.
- 3 nights deluxe beach view room guesthouse accommodation
- 3 breakfasts 3 Dinner including a beach dinner
- Airport and domestic transfer assistance
- Hedhika evening tea
- Airport and domestic transfer assistance
- Return transfer by speedboat
- 2 Point Snorkeling trip including equipment
- Sunset Cruise
- 24/7 in-country Secret Paradise guide support
- All local tax ($3 green tax per person per night, 10% service charge, and 16% GST)
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance
What to bring
- All this together with full details on everything you need to know about travel within the Maldives will be provided in our welcome information pack
- The Maldives is a Muslim country and therefore alcohol is not available on local islands.
- Subject to availability, day/evening visits to resorts can be arranged.
- Bikinis are not allowed to be worn on local island beaches; however, all of our guesthouses offer either private gardens or balconies and tourist beach areas for guests where bikini swimwear can be worn.
Snorkel in diverse reefs and spot impressive sea life.
Kick back on beaches that most would call paradise.
Take part in numerous water sports such as kayaking or diving.
Chat to friendly locals and learn more about island culture.
Enjoy a magical dinner on the beach under the stars.
What to Expect
Arrive at Malé International Airport for the start of your Maldives Beach Break Tour, where you will be greeted by your guide who will assist you with your public speedboat transfer to your local island in North Malé Atoll. Embark on a speedboat journey from Malé to Dhiffushi and witness the breathtaking scenery of the Maldives from the comfort of your boat. The speedboat operates every day and leaves Malé in the afternoon taking less than an hour to journey across the Indian Ocean to Dhiffushi.
View the beauty of the many Maldives islands that pass you by, keep your eyes open for dolphins, or chat with the locals. For those arriving on a morning flight, we offer a free walking tour of Malé city to discover the history and tradition of the Maldives with one of our experienced local guides.
Upon arrival at your guesthouse, sample traditional ‘hedhika’ – Maldivian savory and sweet eats served with black tea at a local cafe.
Following breakfast, jump aboard a speedboat to enjoy a guided snorkeling trip to nearby reefs where you will discover the underwater world of the Maldives. Keep your eyes open for turtles, reef sharks, and rays, you never know what you may discover.
The afternoon is yours to relax on the white sand beach or for those feeling a little more energetic take advantage of the many water sport options available including diving.
Dinner this evening will be taken Robinson Crusoe style on the beach under the stars and with your toes in the sand!
On day 3, the morning is free for you to make the most of the beautiful beaches, let the sun kiss your skin and the breeze hug your body. Feeling more adventurous? Wander the sandy lanes and explore the local side of Dhiffushi life. Then as the afternoon draws to a close, head out to sea and enjoy a perfect moment when the sinking sun kisses the horizon, lighting the waves aflame in brilliant colors of gold and orange. Added to this there is always the possibility to spot dolphins.
Following an early breakfast in Dhiffushi on day 4 transfer by speedboat to Malé and on to Malé International Airport or your onward destination.
This is a small, mid-range guesthouse with a local feel. Rooms are modern, clean, comfortable, and literally just a few steps away from the beach. Perfect to enjoy the slow, local pace of the Maldives.
All rooms offer an en-suite bathroom, AC and fan, flat-screen, satellite TV, an in-room safety deposit box, and Wi-Fi.
We have handpicked the best guesthouses throughout the Maldives to provide you the greatest experience while enjoying your Maldives Beach Break tour package. Personally selected to provide a balance of comfort, good service, local atmosphere and value for money. In each you can be assured of a warm welcome and know that your holiday money is contributing directly to the local economy and increasing local employment.
Hear From Our Previous Guests
The 3 days package with Secret Paradise is more than what we have expected. They made sure our tour is personalized and tailor-made according to our preference and budget. Ruth was very accommodating and our tour guide Kamy is so helpful, knowledgeable, and patient with us.
Secret Paradise is the perfect organisation for anyone on a budget and/or wishing to see the real Maldives. Lovely Ruth was so helpful in organising all my activities when I emailed her my stay duration and interests just a few days before (having already booked a hotel and flights). She also gave a lot of honest, simple information about local customs, costs and getting around the islands, etc.